Saturday, April 16, 2011

WOOPS.

Ah! I'm late, I'll double post this week~

Just been busy with finals and the end of my sophomore year at SVA. Starting thesis production next year, yikes! (but also yay ~)

Here's a dude I've been working on mainly to incorporate the use of more complicated rigs involving the use of a more-specific skeletal setup and multiple blendshapes...I'm in the processing of doing the last connections to the rig and then I shall animate him, but I'll show you a small playblast as a preview! Enjoy (:

Btw all these past projects are all in preparation for my final project, which will be my head modeled and speaking (like Euna). sooo yea~


(ahh it's not letting me post a video, so ill edit this post later and try again!)
EDIT// Here ya go! 4/21/11


No comments:

Post a Comment